Skip to main content

INTRODUCTION


INTRODUCTION

I wish for those who are read my entry, Hi and Assalamualaikum 😃😁🙋
My name Aina Asyiqin Binti Mohamad Zaki. Some people call me, Ayied or Ash. Basically, people call me Aina. I was born at Kuala Lumpur on 23rd April 1999. I'm 18 years old and currently studying at Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor.

I have 4 family members. I'm the eldest child in my family. I have a sister, she's 16 years old and studying at SAM Tinggi Sultan Hishamuddin, Kg Jawa, Klang. We live at Puchong Permai, Puchongs, Selangor.

My father is a businessman while my mother is manager to my father. Before he became a bussinessman, he worked at KLIA under Airport Malaysia Berhad. He works on department of IT. But, after years, he would like to business that can earn money from that. Since that, he went to business training. He learned how to became a trainer for Internet Business Marketing. And now, he became a trainer and he have a company. He train people how to make a web for their own business. As we know, Internet have a big chance to make more money. People can start business from Internet such as on FB, Instagram and Twitter. He also trains civil servants to make a website for teh governments 😀

While my mother is manager to the company. She helps my father to manage the company. The finance of the company will handle by my mother. She is very passionate to help my father, she give a great idea to growing the business. I love how they very tolerant and cooperate each other in business.

Oh ya, I forgot to tell about myself.

My hobby is skateboarding. When I was 14, I like to see skaters play the skateboard in front my house. I look they play was very cool and I would like to try it. hahaha. One day, I ask permission to my parents to play skateboard. At first, my parents said no. After I try persuade them, they give the permission. Start form that, I save money to buy a skateboard. So, I brought it with my own money.

Excited meh for the first time. Its difficult for the first time. Try, try and try. I did it. Atleast, I can balance myself on board. Haha. And now, I still play it on holiday. I'm not bring it to college because I afraid that it will lost huhu. And there's no much time to play at colllege. Just cycling on 'riadah' time :D

I think that's all from me. I hope these can give you a little bit information about me and my family.
Short and nice. See you guys again. Byee 👋👋